Thursday, March 20, 2008
Pamper your Chef at your fingertipsIt’s as easy as one, two, three, you can order online, from a catalog and surprise someone, or get a last minute gift. My friend was so accommodating with her help and waiting until the new catalog came out. In March it sure did so I want to share those new products with you as well as the stones that I love and happen to own at least one of each one if not more. I swear by them. I should take pictures of my kitchen one day and you can see the use it gets. It’s pretty fancy and I love it more then anything. I use top of the line products and PC is everywhere.
The Stoneware is made from natural stone clay and distributes heat efficiently for even baking and browning, you can’t get that just anywhere. You can buy the pans in glazed or unglazed and they come in a variety of sizes with recipes to boot!
- 12-Cup Muffin Pan
- Deep Covered Baker - Cranberry
- Deep Dish Baker - Cranberry
- Deep Dish Pie Plate - Cranberry
- Deep Dish Pie Plate - Vanilla
- Insulated Tote
- Large Bar Pan
- Large Rack
- Large Round Stone
- Medium & Rectangle Rack
- Medium Bar Pan
- Medium Round Stone
- Mini Loaf Pan
- Mini-Baker - Cranberry
- Nylon Pan Scrapers- These clean the pans and are phenomenal!
- Oval Baker - Cranberry
- Rectangle Stone
- Rectangular Baker
- Rectangular Baker - Cranberry
- Rectangular Baker - Vanilla
- Round Stone with Handles - Large
- Small Bar Pan
- Square Baker - Cranberry
- Square Baker - Vanilla
- Stoneware Fluted Pan
- Stoneware Loaf Pan
Now a tip, you don’t want to wash your pans in the dish washer bust buy hand with water, no soap. Trust me. The germs and all the other particles bake out in several rounds of the pans. They come with explicit directions to help you along in the process.
Another one of my favorites is the pantry! The great line of spices and flavors to add you goodies.
Here’s a list that lines my pantry if you were to look right now:
- All-Purpose Dill Mix
- Asian Seasoning Mix
- Basil Blend Canola Oil
- Beer Bread Mix
- Chipotle Rub
- Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend
- Citrus & Basil Rub
- Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub
- Double-Strength Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Garlic-Infused Canola Oil
- Greek Rub
- Italian Seasoning Mix
- Jamaican Jerk Rub
- Korintje Cinnamon
- Moroccan Rub
- Pizza Crust & Roll Mix
- Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix
- Smoky Barbecue Rub
- Southwestern Seasoning Mix
- Sweet Caramel Sprinkle
- Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle
Now Nicole’s customer service is above the moon. She will break her back and go to the ends of the earth to make sure you are happy. As a mother of two, I don’t know how she does it. You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order or if you are local - in Colorado - to host a party.
Click on over to www.pamperedchef.com and view what you NEED to buy and place an order from her, tell her I sent ya.
Oh, by the way we had this at my last home party … for a girl (me) who hates sweets it was to die for!
Quick Apple Crisp5 Granny Smith apples
1 package (9 ounces) yellow cake mix
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/2 cup chopped nuts
Vanilla ice cream or thawed, frozen whipped topping (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Cut apples in half using Utility Knife. Place apples in Deep Dish Baker.
2. Combine cake mix, sugar, cinnamon, butter and nuts in Classic Batter Bowl. Mix until crumbly using Classic Scraper. Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples.
3. Bake 35-40 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.
Yield: 10 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 240, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 33 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 210 mg, Fiber 2 g©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2008
Now you have nothing stopping you!
Email email@example.com and place your pampered chef order now! Mother’s day is just around the corner!