Thursday, November 8, 2007
Fun with felts!
Paper dolls rip too easily! So when Karen Clark contacted me from Story Time Felts it was like a WOW moment. Kids can’t rip these up, right? I mean a story board, with several different themes.
There is the Fairy castle for your little prince or princess, complete with a story and song CD and Cinderella, St. George and the Dragon, The Frog Prince, Sleeping Beauty, Rumplestiltskin, and The Princess and the Pea. Is that not your thing?
Are you more into Classics? Then how about The Elves and the Shoemaker, Goldilocks and the 3 Bears, Stone Soup, Jack and the Beanstalk...all classics from another generation.
Okay, not convinced yet? Go get grandma or grandpa and play! Three Little Pigs, Three Billy Goats Gruff, The Gingerbread Boy , Rapunzel – all favorites of mine from when I was a child.
In addition there are several more to choose from, now that’s a teaser. You have to go to the site to look!
So why are they so special you ask? Do you have a toddler who likes to play with paper dolls or with something soft? And just be entertained for hours? Well, you will now.
The dolls alone are great to take with you to a dinner, a play date, the store - anywhere kids want to be entertained and you may be distracted.
One of the unique qualities of the fun felts is that the kids are occupied and you can get what you need accomplished.
The boy and girl Terrific Twins dolls come with so many great outfits: a princess, a cowboy, a bumblebee, and even super heroes! We dressed them up for a day at the beach, too! They come in a carrying case which is wonderful because there are so many pieces. The outfits stay on during play but are easy to remove when its time for a change.
Here are a few of the figures that Karen sells:
- Say Goodnight: Figures to tell Goodnight Moon
- Freddie Frog: Figures to Tell Froggy Gets Dressed
- Monsters Galore: Figures to tell Where the Wild Things Are
- Only at Home: Figures to tell Love You Forever
- Who Ate the food? Figures to tell The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Animal Tales: Figures to tell Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- Build a Bus: Figures to tell The Wheels on the Bus
- Rabbit Tales: Figures to tell The Tale of Peter Rabbit
- The Mitten: Figures to tell The Mitten by Jan Brett
- Naptime: Figures to tell The Napping House
- Christmas Stories: Figures to tell The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg
- Fishy Tales: Figures to tell Rainbow Fish
- Figures to tell Lady Liberty: The Story of the Statue of Liberty
- Busy Bunny: Figures to tell Guess How Much I Love You?
- Figures to tell The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry and the Big Hungry Bear
- Figures to Tell 10 Little Angels
- Figures to Tell The Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Figures to Tell The Star Spangled Banner
Story Time Felts
Voice Mail: 1-877-643-5521